Question about AADSAS & DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kleervision

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does AADSAS receive your scores automatically after you take it or something? I think I messed up while registering with prometric and only assigned like one school to receive the scores.. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

they'll get it assuming you entered your DENTPIN

obviously if you don't enter it they won't know how to connect the info.

Hey guys,

Does AADSAS receive your scores automatically after you take it or something? I think I messed up while registering with prometric and only assigned like one school to receive the scores.. :oops:

if u didnt register for all the schools you wanted to, when you signed up for the dat, you will have to pay an additional $25 per school. i believe that was the policy. so i picked every single school in the US. just to hedge my bets.

i made the same problem. you have to call them and send them a fax with all the additional schhols you want to add, BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR DAT. otherwise it will be 25 per school.

i thought that the aadsas application already provides the DAT score with your app. they take your dentpin and access your DAT scores