Question about AADSAS Sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CANgnome

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if there is a section for each job or research experience that you put on the AADSAS that require you to enter in a reference for each? As in telephone number or email.

I am thinking of simply listing my activities and research over the years and attaching several LOR from my most recent professors/employers which may or may not include everything i list. Is this OK or advised/ill advised?

Thanks ahead of time.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
well, i have a lot of hours tutoring high school students during my undergraduate days, it may be a bit difficult to get references to reflect this or contact numbers.

I also had 2 out of 3 part time jobs that i committed myself to during that time that i do not have references for.

In general, I had to work a bit during my undergraduate days to pay tuition and did not really care about references nor did i really took care to leave any means of retrieving contact information.

Research i perfectly understand that you must have references, since most of the time you have a clear supervisor.

Don't worry about it too much, it's not a big deal as long as you're not making it up - just do what you can, and if you can't get contact info, don't worry about it.

one more quick question. this one is regarding the academic enrichment section now.

would attending an international conference (for poster presentation) count as an academic enrichment section. i did this towards the end of my thesis-based masters program. thanks again.

Eh, maybe. Did you have to do some program working up to it or something?

the conference i attended was not a part of my masters program originally. i got some decent results and my supervisor decided to take me with him to this conference to present a poster.

otherwise, in which particular section would this conference best go under? thanks so much :)