Question about AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bergoshe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So...

I'm taking the DAT July 3rd. Do I submit my AADSAS application now? It's complete but I do not have the DAT scores to send out to the schools i am designating. Most of them list that as a supplemental I should send the scores when I submit my application to AADSAS. I have been wondering what to do about this since the weekend. Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Go ahead and submit your app to AADSAS since it will take a few weeks to process it (verify the transcripts, etc).

Send you DAT scores to your schools when you take the test (or very soon after) to ensure your app is complete at the schools.

Good luck on your test and with applying!

So...

I'm taking the DAT July 3rd. Do I submit my AADSAS application now? It's complete but I do not have the DAT scores to send out to the schools i am designating. Most of them list that as a supplemental I should send the scores when I submit my application to AADSAS. I have been wondering what to do about this since the weekend. Any advice?

Please do a search next time. This topic has been covered at least 3 times in the past 3 days.

The short answer is: yes, submit now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go ahead and submit your app to AADSAS since it will take a few weeks to process it (verify the transcripts, etc).

Send you DAT scores to your schools when you take the test (or very soon after) to ensure your app is complete at the schools.

Good luck on your test and with applying!

Why does it take such long time to verify the transcripts?

Why does it take such long time to verify the transcripts?

AADSAS will double check every grade of every course of every term of every school of every applicant.

Do the math... thats a lot of double checking!