• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

dent2b814

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Status
Pre-Dental
I will be applying this summer to dental schools for fall 2010 entering class. If I start an AADSAS account now and get access to the current cycle's app, can I complete it now and save it w/o submission to already have my info and data in the system? Or does the system not roll over like that?

eternalxdemon

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Status
Dental Student
You can start an AADSAS account now to fill out the app and get a feel for it. You can't save it and then hit submit come June b/c the 2010 cycle has a completely different app than the 2009 cycle. The 2010 app opens on May 15, you can create a new account then and then fill out the app (which by now should be more familiar to you b/c u created a 2009 app to fill out for practice).

About the Ads