Question about application

Started by kishire
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kishire

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but do I need to register every single course into the coursework section of the application? I thought that if I had my transcripts forwarded to PharmCAS they would be able to discern my classes and grades, etc. Seems a little tedious to me.

This whole application part is harder than the damn PCAT... :laugh:
 
Yep! Every. Single. One! 🙂 It took me forever, as I had 260+ units to input... The word "tedious" doesn't even begin to describe the process! Have fun! 😀
 
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but do I need to register every single course into the coursework section of the application? I thought that if I had my transcripts forwarded to PharmCAS they would be able to discern my classes and grades, etc. Seems a little tedious to me.

This whole application part is harder than the damn PCAT... :laugh:

Yes you do. Every institution you have attended, every class, every single credit. Entering your coursework is the most time consuming part of the application. Have patience and dont rush it. Once you submit that app, you cannot make major changes. Good luck.