Question about applying to Ross

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pirateslayme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am applying to Ross for Fall 2015 and I just noticed on their site that they ask for references on a proper letterhead sent to the school. They also take VMCAS so I was wondering if anyone knows if they want us to send recs to the school in addition to VMCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

If you're applying through VMCAS, then that's fine and you don't need to send anything additional to them

I applied Ross through VMCAS, and haven't heard anything from them. I'm wondering anyone applied through VMCAS heard from Ross.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied Ross through VMCAS, and haven't heard anything from them. I'm wondering anyone applied through VMCAS heard from Ross.

You'll probably hear from them soon! I got my interview invite in early October but I submitted in sept before the deadline

Reactions: 1 user
You'll probably hear from them soon! I got my interview invite in early October but I submitted in sept before the deadline

Did you apply for the January class or September class? I am wondering if that also makes a difference.

Did you apply for the January class or September class? I am wondering if that also makes a difference.

I applied to the Sept 2015 class! Still finishing prereqs into next semester so Jan would be a no-go for me.

I applied for that class too! I still haven't heard ANYTHING from them although I did submit my app end of sept close to october deadline...

I applied for that class too! I still haven't heard ANYTHING from them although I did submit my app end of sept close to october deadline...

Honestly, they've probably just got a ton to sift through since that's probably when most people applied! I'm sure you'll get your email soon! :luck:

Well that's good to hear, I was a little worried lol. It's weird though because all the other schools I've applied to have sent me a "thanks for applying" or "we received your stuff" email.

I applied for the September class through VMCAs and I haven't heard anything either. I didn't submit until October 1st though.

I'm at Ross right now and I applied for the September class and submitted my VMCAS right before the deadline. I got an email saying they were working on my application in January, and I didn't get my interview until march, so it can take a while!

They're working to fill the January class right now...and then the May class...so the September applicants have to wait it out! Don't stress if you don't hear back right away.

I applied for the Summer 2015 (May 2015) and they just contacted me for an interview!