Question about applying.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hirenbp9362

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do i have to send transcripts from every single college I attended.
Lets say i went to a secondary college for one semester, and did bad and retook courses from there at my primary college, now do i have to send in my transcript from the secondary college to the pharmacy schools i apply to?

I dont want them to see those grades when i have retaken the same courses at my primary college.
 
Yes you have to send it in. I had to send a transcript from a school that I withdrew from before I completed even one semester. It was a transcript full of W's. If you don't send it in and they find out that you attended I think you're pretty much screwed.