MJB

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I've looked and looked for this information, but can't seem to find it (not surprised).

Could someone tell me how many sections are on this test, how many questions there are per section, and how long they are?

I figured it wouldn't be too much to ask after paying 1600 bucks to take the 2 tests to get some very basic information rather easily, but I guess it may be based on the time I've spent looking for this info.

Jonathan13180

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2004
Visit site
Status
I've looked and looked for this information, but can't seem to find it (not surprised).

Could someone tell me how many sections are on this test, how many questions there are per section, and how long they are?

I figured it wouldn't be too much to ask after paying 1600 bucks to take the 2 tests to get some very basic information rather easily, but I guess it may be based on the time I've spent looking for this info.
Comlex level 2-
8 sections-50Q/section. There are 4 'morning' sessions, then 4 'afternoon' sessions split apart by a 40minute break. You are given 60minutes/section, although there is a running clock-4hours for the morning session, 4 for the afternoon so you can spend as much or little time as possible on each section.
Its the same as step 1 I believe.

MJB

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Comlex level 2-
8 sections-50Q/section. There are 4 'morning' sessions, then 4 'afternoon' sessions split apart by a 40minute break. You are given 60minutes/section, although there is a running clock-4hours for the morning session, 4 for the afternoon so you can spend as much or little time as possible on each section.
Its the same as step 1 I believe.
Thank you!