Question about completing pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chloe29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Does anyone know how strict the schools are about having pre-reqs completed by end of Spring 2010? I know that they say you should have all coursework completed by June 30th, but I can't get into a class that I need so I have no choice but to take it in summer session. Will they revoke an acceptance since I won't have the class completed by their deadline??

I was hoping there are some exceptions to the rule (esp. considering budget cuts and how impossible it is to add these impacted classes), but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my behalf...

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM is really strict...I just got off the phone with them and they denied me an interview because I can't get economics done by the end of the spring semester. They said if I only submitted it to them, they would have gotten me an interview :(.

We have discussed this many, many times before: the answer remains the same. Every school is different and you should look up this information on a school-by-school basis. If you are unsure contact the school directly.