Chloe29

10+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2007
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi guys! Does anyone know how strict the schools are about having pre-reqs completed by end of Spring 2010? I know that they say you should have all coursework completed by June 30th, but I can't get into a class that I need so I have no choice but to take it in summer session. Will they revoke an acceptance since I won't have the class completed by their deadline??

I was hoping there are some exceptions to the rule (esp. considering budget cuts and how impossible it is to add these impacted classes), but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my behalf...

JEW UNIT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2009
Status
Pharmacy Student
LECOM is really strict...I just got off the phone with them and they denied me an interview because I can't get economics done by the end of the spring semester. They said if I only submitted it to them, they would have gotten me an interview :(.

Monalyce

PharmD-to-be in 2013!
10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Status
Pharmacy Student
We have discussed this many, many times before: the answer remains the same. Every school is different and you should look up this information on a school-by-school basis. If you are unsure contact the school directly.