Question about course and transcript entry

Started by leo13233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leo13233

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an applicant from a Canadian university (University of Western Ontario).

I wanted to know if there is a conversion for unit credits (1.0 or 0.5) to semester hours for courses with labs? ADEA AADSAS says that 0.5 = 3 hours and 1.0 = 6 hours but doesn't specify anything for courses with labs. Do I just enter them based on what ADEA has suggested, or is there another conversion I must use because some schools require 8 credit hours for courses with labs?

Also, if I am entering a full year (6 semester hours) course, which term (Fall or Winter) should I put that in?