Question about Curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pyropig

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the primary school I'm interested in is the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. I was looking at the curriculum and I'm confused, where the crap is histology? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this curriculum, it's just not what I'm used too.

Members don't see this ad.

So the primary school I'm interested in is the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. I was looking at the curriculum and I'm confused, where the crap is histology? I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this curriculum, it's just not what I'm used too.

just taking a guess....its probably combined with cell and tissue biology or with anatomy.....but hey what do i know as a pre-med :p

PHASE I
The first semester of the first year is designed to introduce the students to the basic concepts of anatomy (gross, embryology and histology), biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, and physiology. Interwoven throughout the curriculum are osteopathic principles and practice.