question about dat destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaeorama

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
how old of a dat destroyer is still current enough to use for the dat? can i still use a 2010 dat destroyer or should i use one more current?

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend getting the most recent 2015 edition. I don't know about 2010 but I compared my 2015 destroyer to my friend's 2013 and mine had around 80 more questions in bio alone (hence more practice :) )

instead of buying a new 2015 book, would it be better to invest that money in a new resource like Qvault?

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the 2014 version and I thought it worked just fine! Then again I didn't actually get all the way through it so I'm not sure how much those extra 80 or so questions would have helped! I got 22 TS. I would recommend though finding some extra resources for the math, I mainly just used destroyer (not math destroyer, just the questions in the big book) and only got an 18.

Reactions: 1 user
I used the 2014 version as well, took the DAT yesterday and got a 25 TS. If you can get your hands on a slightly older version than the 2015 for cheap I would do that.

Reactions: 1 users
I used the 2014 version and I thought it worked just fine! Then again I didn't actually get all the way through it so I'm not sure how much those extra 80 or so questions would have helped! I got 22 TS. I would recommend though finding some extra resources for the math, I mainly just used destroyer (not math destroyer, just the questions in the big book) and only got an 18.
I used the 2014 version as well, took the DAT yesterday and got a 25 TS. If you can get your hands on a slightly older version than the 2015 for cheap I would do that.
thank you for the replies!