Question about DAT score. Got a low RC score and worried about it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

als33

Reaction score
Hello, I just took my DAT yesterday, and got 25AA, 27TS, and 30 PAT. Although these are really good scores, I got 18 on RC. I was happy at first, but now I am getting quite worried about it.
I got:
PAT 30
QR 26
RC 18
BIO 25
GC 28
OC 30

Should I worry about RC? Do schools don't like something 18 (and how do I know if they don't)?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations! Amazing scores! Love that 30 in Orgo, 28 GC and 25 Bio( also perfect PAT score 26 in QR), Dental Schools with take notice! 18 in reading is fine for a lot of schools. Is English a 2nd language, if that is the case they do take that into consideration. If you have a certain school(s) in mind you need to get in touch with them directly if you are concerned.

Wishing you best...Nancy

Congratulations! Amazing scores! Love that 30 in Orgo, 28 GC and 25 Bio( also perfect PAT score 26 in QR), Dental Schools with take notice! 18 in reading is fine for a lot of schools. Is English a 2nd language, if that is the case they do take that into consideration. If you have a certain school(s) in mind you need to get in touch with them directly if you are concerned.

Wishing you best...Nancy
Yes, English is my 2nd language! I will definitely check with schools :) Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user