Question about DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MotherJones

Rats off to ya!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To get an interview at DMU, does my application have to be totally complete, letters of ref. and all? Since I am an August MCATer they will soon have my updated scores and I am wondering if this will be enough to get an interview. Any help is appreciated.

MJ

Members don't see this ad.

To get an interview at DMU, does my application have to be totally complete, letters of ref. and all? Since I am an August MCATer they will soon have my updated scores and I am wondering if this will be enough to get an interview. Any help is appreciated.

MJ

No.

Your application doesn't have to be complete. But they might wait and see what your MCAT is. Things are getting really competative here and they might be trying to screen their apps a little more. You should be fine. Just wait and it should all work out. Good luck to you. Let me know if there are any questions about DMU, I'd be glad to help.
Good luck.

unless you have superb numbers (id high mcat/gpa) i think you have to be complete before DMU will send you an invite to interview. I was one LOR short and so I wasn't complete and did not receive an interview.once I got all my LOR's in I received an invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
No.

Your application doesn't have to be complete. But they might wait and see what your MCAT is. Things are getting really competative here and they might be trying to screen their apps a little more. You should be fine. Just wait and it should all work out. Good luck to you. Let me know if there are any questions about DMU, I'd be glad to help.
Good luck.

Please say you mean that being accepted is becoming more competetive, not that students are becoming that way?:scared:

Please say you mean that being accepted is becoming more competetive, not that students are becoming that way?:scared:

He means the MCAT/gpa is getting more competitive, not the students. We are very friendly here, even if JBone is a big scary specimen of a man.
Our class profile was 26 MCAT and 3.65 GPA.