question about e submitting

Started by PTtoB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PTtoB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im about to submit to ptcas...my issue is I have not fully verified all my hours yet and two of my LOR's arent in yet as well....I called ptcas still said they take them in after I esubmit and you can add more if you want...I wanted to know if anybody has done this before, e submit without have all your LOR's and hours confirmed?
 
Yep. I did last year. The grades is what takes a while so might as well wait for those others things while they process your GPA's