Quantcast

Question about ECE Aplication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentadent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello All,

I am trying to apply for the ECE course-by-course evaluation and in this process I have a question. ECE wants us to provide the names and locations of all the colleges that we attended. I attended a private college which is affiliated to a health sciences institute. So now in the field where it asks me to specify the college that I attended should it be my private college or the health sciences institute?

Thanks for your clarification

dr37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
usually colleges are affilaited with university..so u need to type the college where u studied.. i guess so..

u can confirm e'thing by calling them..phn no is given on site www.ece.org

dentadent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks dr37!

Unfortunately, ECE is closed at this time. Does the reputation of the college come into consideration? The college that I attended is a government dental college and would it increase my chances of getting a good GPA. I hope that it is not a dumb question:oops:

starrynight

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi dentadent,
in a course by course evaluation what count are your grades during your years of study, and not your college reputation; sorry

dr37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi.. as starrynight told it s the marks which matter and not the reputation..

well i have also applied to ece.. expecting report in 1st week of july..
lets wait..

dr37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i amde a mistake,,its first week of june n not july..

oops

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
xxxxxx

Last edited:

starrynight

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi oops,
you cannot improve your score that you have already received because you cannot change your grades, but you can try to re-evaluate your dental educ. transcripts with world education services(WES) www.wes.org ; not all the universities accept WES, but try to find them.....UIC is fine with WES
best of luck:thumbup: