Quantcast

Question about ece evalution

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Destiny101

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi everyone, I'm a BDS student doing my internship in India. I am trying to register for the NBDE part 1 exam and as you may know we have to get an ECE report to meet the eligibility criteria. What type of evaluation should I request for? Also, I read on the ECE website that one of the documents needed is the internship completion certificate which I won't get till December. Is there any way for me to apply before I get the certificate?

Thank u for your help!

BEAdentist17

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi! Did you find out what type of evaluation we need to submit? Im trying to fill the application for nbde 1, but im not sure which should i choose... im a foreign trained dentist

parakhmayank

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a BDS student doing my internship in India. I am trying to register for the NBDE part 1 exam and as you may know we have to get an ECE report to meet the eligibility criteria. What type of evaluation should I request for? Also, I read on the ECE website that one of the documents needed is the internship completion certificate which I won't get till December. Is there any way for me to apply before I get the certificate?

Thank u for your help!
Hi you don't require ECE evaluation for NBDE part1 upto what I know as I took my exam last year in my internship and never required ECE evaluation.