Question about Enrollment Deposits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calid90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Was wondering how much enrollment deposits usually are and how much time you have to make the payment once accepted? Trying to save up money just wondering what I should save up for. I'm applying to Husson and Univ. of New England, by the way. So if anyone has experience with these two schools that would be great!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

Was wondering how much enrollment deposits usually are and how much time you have to make the payment once accepted? Trying to save up money just wondering what I should save up for. I'm applying to Husson and Univ. of New England, by the way. So if anyone has experience with these two schools that would be great!

Thanks!

It's hard to generalize because some places ask you for consecutive, multiple deposits, while others ask for one. Expect at least $500 for 1 school.

Thanks to both of you for responding. I went to those websites and they were super helpful. Looks like UNE wants to consecutive deposits of $1000 each. That seems almost undoable for me since I am a bartender and where I live it's the off season so I basically just am making enough money to get by, let alone save up $2000 for a deposit.