Question about ERAS couples match indication

Started by roofmailer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roofmailer

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, in ERAS under the section that says "I plan to participate in the NRMP match", there is a checkbox for "Participating as a couple in NRMP" and then you can put in your partner's name and the specialties they are applying to. Who is this information visible to? I ask because I am planning on dual applying, and if my partner lists both specialties I am applying to, I obviously would not want the programs I am applying to to see that I am dual applying. Should I just have my partner leave this field blank or what is the best way to go about this?