Question about ERAS documents

Started by Duane E
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Duane E

Intern - Almost there!
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just realized that their is a problem with my school's transcript. I have an OB/GYN rotation that I did towards the end of my 3rd year, my preceptor never sent in my evaluation so I got an IP for a grade (Incomplete Passing I guess). I asked my school to resend the eval forms and I was reassured that they probably had it in a stack of papers. Long story short, residencies are downloading my transcript before it has been fixed. Should I individually send my transcript separately to each program so that they have the updated version?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Read the OP's post and thought I better take a glance at my transcript. Yeah ... my school lost one of my IM evals... awesome.