Question about finding a job.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

girlpharmacyboy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need a job. I have a pharmacy tech license. No one has contacted me about possible hiring as a pharmacy technician. I want to work in the Clearwater, Florida area. I have been a very good valuable asset to the community. I am 24 years old.
 
I need a job. I have a pharmacy tech license. No one has contacted me about possible hiring as a pharmacy technician. I want to work in the Clearwater, Florida area. I have been a very good valuable asset to the community. I am 24 years old.

sorry if i sound like as ass but...

whats your question?

edit: i mean. i realize that the question that i can reason out of your post is that "why wont they accept me". my answer would be that you should apply to more places