Question about grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliCPhT

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK. This question is probably going to seem absurd, but I've been going crazy for the past week! I've been out of college 6 years, and just started taking some online classes for this summer semester. Finals were over on Saturday, and final grades are not posted yet. I know that they were due to the registrar on Monday. I can not remember how long it takes for them to be posted, but it's been nearly a week! I know at my previous university, it didn't take this long. Or at least, I didn't think it did.

What's the average time from finals to posted? I'm getting antsy, and don't like waiting! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't remember my school in AR from 12 years ago, but my two CC's and CSUSB all took 1 week-10 days to post online from the due date. Most instructors would email it to us if we asked them to, if you're that anxious.

Members don't see this ad :)
It probably varies per school. For my undergrad school, the grades were posted from a business day after finals up to a couple of weeks after finals.

It takes about 1 to 2 weeks for grades to be posted after finals at my school.