question about GRE

Started by lemontree
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lemontree

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have a question about GREs.. Since ETS is not changing the format of GRE, is it ok to take GRE after July?

I've been looking online to find the answer for different schools, but I haven't had any luck with it.

Can somebody please help me? When I went to UC Davis website, it said it's accepting GRE score up until october...but I'm wondering if it's like this for every school.

Thank you so much for your help.

I'm totally, utterly stressed out about applying this year.
 
I'd call the individual school and ask. Since a lot of them moved their date up to July because they didn't want to have to compare between formats, they may have in fact changed it back to the "normal" date when the change in the GRE didn't take effect. I'd just ask.
 
The few that I've looked at (Tufts, OSU, Texas A&M, K-State) seem to be accepting the the GRE up until October. I know Tufts is most definitely. The others *I think* are (I hope!). I don't know about any others.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pretty sure OSU is. I believe I read somewhere on their admissions website that they would again accept the GRE until Oct 1.