Question about how Pharmcas works

Started by Chada618
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chada618

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys quick (dumb) question

I'll be registering for pharmcas in the coming weeks and I was just curious how electronic letters of recommendations (eLORs) work?...

If I will be applying to 5 pharm schools, do i need to email my professor 5 times with links to send eLORs to 5 different schools? or do my professors only have to submit one eLOR and I can manually send them to the schools I choose? Sorry, hope I dont sound too confusing.. Thanks for the time!
 
You just send the link one time to your professors, & pharmacist and pharmcas will process it to all the schools that you will apply to