Question about Hunter

Started by loser
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

loser

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I'm interested in applying for the postbac program at Hunter. I recently decided I was interested in going to med school so I took a couple of classes at the local university (general bio, and Gen Chem I and II to be exact) but not as part of a postbac program. I'm interested in the postbac program at Hunter so I was wondering if those I would be able to transfer the three classes I've already completed or if I would be required to re-take the classes. Does Hunter allow you to transfer credits if you're in the postbac program. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!