Question about international interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pirateslayme

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I just have a question about interviewing at international schools, particularly AVC. I know I am jumping ahead here as this is the very beginning of the cycle and I obviously have not been asked to interview but I was just wondering- how do international schools handle the interview process? I am specifically wondering about AVC at UPEI. Do they actually expect you to go to Canada for the interview? Do they set up a skype interview? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I have just not been able to find any obvious answers to this.

Thank you!