Question about interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zach1201

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning a trip out of the country for a month from December-January. I was wondering if A) this would conflict with interview schedule and B) If it did, would the schools allow me to reschedule the interviews or could I notify schools ahead of time to prevent conflicts?

Members don't see this ad.

It might. If you get an early interview at a school you want to go to, then accepted, then you don need to go to anymore. If you aren't so lucky, you might have some during that time. Most schools will let you reschedule to a different time if you have a good reason.

Unless you are near the end of interview season...thus they can't move you back in the schedule any further.

In any case, I think the greater worry is that you get important notifications during that period that are time-sensitive. Hopefully, you've made arrangements to get that handled....like having your mail go to your parents who open it for you and tell you if you have something important.

Thanks for the responses!