Question about Kaplan Full Length:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physiologyguy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought a '2004' Kaplan MCAT book ("practice tests") that contains 2 practice exams. Does anyone know what these are? I have read about KFl 1-11 to take - is this in anyway part of those?? I took today and went:
Ps- 7
V- 10
Bs- 11

Not sure what happened on the physical part, just seemed really hard. I didnt do that bad even when i took the kaplan free diagnostic a year ago! Any feedback would be great as to what these are, how they stack up, and where to get other (besides AAMC and EK) and/or better practice exams.

gracias,

Members don't see this ad.

I would honestly skip that book entirely if you're pressed for time. It's such a useless book. On the first test, the PS is ridiculous, yet on the next, it's easy as pie. Same with VR (in fact, I scored my lowest ever score, a 7, on test 2). It will do nothing but throw off your rhythm and timing. Just stick to AAMC exams and the real kaplan FLs, as those have a more realistic scale. If anything, just use the book as untimed practice.

perfectmoment said:
I would honestly skip that book entirely if you're pressed for time. It's such a useless book. On the first test, the PS is ridiculous, yet on the next, it's easy as pie. Same with VR (in fact, I scored my lowest ever score, a 7, on test 2). It will do nothing but throw off your rhythm and timing. Just stick to AAMC exams and the real kaplan FLs, as those have a more realistic scale. If anything, just use the book as untimed practice.

Thank you so much! I was wondering what the deal with the verbal was. How do i order the kaplan FL's??