Question about Keyhole section on real DAT vs Bootcamp/Achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fit2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

So everyone says in their breakdowns that keyhole section is very hard on the real DAT. Would people that have taken the DAT say that it is harder than the Bootcamp keyhole questions? I find the section on Bootcamp pretty challenging. Achiever keyholes are really hard SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THEIR QUALITY. Is that the case on the real DAT as well? Is it hard to see the objects because they're not clear or just really convoluted?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I can tell you after my exam tonight. But I can't tell you specifics as that would be against the ADA rules.

Members don't see this ad :)
The keyhole section was challenging, just like every other section on the PAT. Make sure your getting 15/15 on he box counting and hole punching because that will definitely help you. I just took my DAT yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Thanks for posting this, I just did a few so I have an idea before my exam today.
Good luck!! No specifics I'm just looking for opinions on difficulty level.
Keyholes is definitely a difficult section on PAT but with practice you form an eye for them!

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes ;) U got this

I thought mines were actually easier than the Bootcamp problems with the exception of a few boulder problems. At least on the real test, they didn't try to trick me with similar looking keyhole choices, which was often the case when I practiced with Bootcamp.

I thought mines were actually easier than the Bootcamp problems with the exception of a few boulder problems. At least on the real test, they didn't try to trick me with similar looking keyhole choices, which was often the case when I practiced with Bootcamp.
Thanks!! Right those rocks I hear are difficult