question about LECOM Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emkobiet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just curious...did anyone get rejected after the phone interview??

Members don't see this ad.

I was goign to ask the same question to everybody. is there anybody who got rejected after ahving the interview with Dr wiemer? I had mine on feb 8, and still not heard anything.so worried:(

According to the "Wall of Shame" I think three people have been rejected. I'm not sure if it was before or after interview or which campus it was, but you could try to PM them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many people they interviewed so far and how many people were accepted??

i just had my interview on mar. 20th with dr. stevenson (she's new). she said that i might not hear from lecom probably until mid-may (the latest). that's such a longggg wait. i dont think i have the patience to wait that long =\
i also asked her about the number of available seats left at bradenton, and she said she doesnt know for sure. since lecom is on a rolling basis, im guessing they only have a few seats left. they're probably just interviewing a bunch of students now, and then select the best applicants out of the whole pool. what do you guys think?

i had my interiew with dr. weimar around mid-feb and i heard the next week that i have been accepted. but i m not sure if LECOM is a good choice since its a new school and all. i have been also accepted to nova. they both have about the same tuition costs. which one is a better choice?