Question About LOR

Started by russellang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

russellang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been out of undergrad for 2 years now and will not contact any professors/advisors for LOR's. I was just wondering if a vet school on their site does not specify where the LOR's have to come from besides one from a veterinarian, is it ok if I have four LOR's all from vets? I know several vet schools break it down and say one from a vet, one from an advisor, and one from a professor but several do not as well except that one has to be from a vet. My IS if UF.

Thanks!
 
I agree that you should def check with whichever schools you are applying to. But, I was also a non-trad, and applied several years out of undergrad. So, my three letters were all vets - it's okay for some schools.