Question about Mizzou Supplemental

Started by Spoot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spoot

VMCVM c/o 2023
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys--

I didn't see a Mizzou thread and this isn't really a VMCAS questions so I didn't know where to post.

I saw on Mizzou's website that they don't have a supplemental app this year, but I remember "agreeing" to pay some kind of $100 when I submitted them on my VMCAS. What in the world is the charge for and where do I pay it?? Is there anything I have to do to be eligible for Mizzou other than the VMCAS stuff they have?
 
Go to the Missouri Vet prospective students page, there should be a link. I can't post the link but it's in the "Requirements for Application" section.
 
THANK YOU. I feel like an idiot, but I cannot, for the life of me, navigate their website.