question about MONEY ORDERS... CONFUSED...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent1011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys

I was just wondering when schools say to make checks/mo's payable to... new york uni college of dentistry for example... does it matter if on the money order it just says new york uni

...and no college of dentistry

some of my money orders say just the uni and not the school of dentistry part for example... will this be a problem? (i dont think the whole name fits otherwise)

does anyone have experience with this

advice please...!?!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys

I was just wondering when schools say to make checks/mo's payable to... new york uni college of dentistry for example... does it matter if on the money order it just says new york uni

...and no college of dentistry

some of my money orders say just the uni and not the school of dentistry part for example... will this be a problem? (i dont think the whole name fits otherwise)

does anyone have experience with this

advice please...!?!

Why wouldn't you just put the whole thing on there the first time? ...honestly...

Why wouldn't you just put the whole thing on there the first time? ...honestly...

I did not do them myself personally... obviously I am asking for a reason...
The whole thing does not fit on the printed money order
and that is why im asking... thanks though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I did not do them myself personally... obviously I am asking for a reason...
The whole thing does not fit on the printed money order
and that is why im asking... thanks though :rolleyes:

Hey dent1011, I put payble to New York University and called them to check and they told me that my fee has been processed.

So it should be okay. They told me that it is best to put

NYUCD.

Hope this helps!

The university name w/o "School of Dentistry" should be fine.

Last edited: