Question about MWCPG Interview notification

Started by GSP
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GSP

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering how Midwestern Glendale notifies you of an interview. I checked their site and it just gave general info but not specifics on how you are contacted (email, phone or mail). Thanks in advance....😉
 
They will notify you through e-mail. If you don't get notified after you application is completed... you might get letter in the mail stating that your application has been put on hold for a "possible" interview...
 
Thanks for the info, hopefully I will have something in my inbox and not my mailbox.:laugh: