Quantcast

Question about MWU housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone lived off-campus at MWU?
There are bunch of options and I don't know where to go.

DocPearl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think you are talking about the Glendale, AZ campus. I called today and there is a waitlist for on campus housing. It seems that there are many apartments to choose from that are near the school. Most of them are about a 3-15 min drive. I know of two places that are in walking distance of the school. I haven’t decided on attending this program but if I do, I would like to move into an apartment that is in walking distance of the school. I live in the northeast and wouldn’t want to bring a car.

I was originally thinking that I would want a one bedroom apartment but the pricing for a two bedroom is around the same price. It makes more sense to find someone that would want to split the price and get a two bedroom right near the campus. Anyways let me know what you are thinking in regards to housing.

dentistin2011

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
yes, there is a waitlist for on-campus housing but assistant said it's probably impossible to get it in the waitlist because there are already 80 people in it.
I called one of Arrowhead apartments and they start accepting accepting application from June forward.
I am also thinking about 2-bed one. The problem is that I need to find a nice roomate though.