Question about NMS Caspr application-program fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aresnebula

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a bit confused about the program fee aspect of our applications. So on my end, it shows my applications are complete and submitted, however, I know one of my programs requires a "fee" payment which is listed under their caspr directory but not on NMS itself. When do I have to pay that fee?
 
I am a bit confused about the program fee aspect of our applications. So on my end, it shows my applications are complete and submitted, however, I know one of my programs requires a "fee" payment which is listed under their caspr directory but not on NMS itself. When do I have to pay that fee?
I would assume when you submit your application. Like now.