question about NYCOM - outdoor track

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trackxxx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone

i was just wondering if there is a running track at nycom?...or is there like a running track on the nyit campus, and if so how far away from the nycom building.

i kinda had the same thought that would i be able to maintain my strict exercies regimen or would i have to change my habits becasue i train very seriously and as a result i feel quite tired throughout the day

any ideas anybody?

Members don't see this ad.

trackxxx said:
hey everyone

i was just wondering if there is a running track at nycom?...or is there like a running track on the nyit campus, and if so how far away from the nycom building.

i kinda had the same thought that would i be able to maintain my strict exercies regimen or would i have to change my habits becasue i train very seriously and as a result i feel quite tired throughout the day

any ideas anybody?

Yes, there is a outdoor track at NYIT, on the other side of the NYCOM parking lot by the baseball field. It is not great, but there is also a small gym for NYCOM students and the campus is nice to run on.

They have a golf course also. Of course, not attached to the NYCOM campus, but not too far either.