Question about NYS compounding exam

Started by t123c
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

t123c

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While I was making IV product inside the hood, I blocked the air flow by accident. How many point will I lose? If it is considered as a fetal error, will I just lost the 10 points for the product or full 20 points for the IV prescription? Thanks!
 
While I was making IV product inside the hood, I blocked the air flow by accident. How many point will I lose? If it is considered as a fetal error, will I just lost the 10 points for the product or full 20 points for the IV prescription? Thanks!
I apparently did the same but only lost 2 points!