1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Question about NYU DAT Scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mightymouse23, Apr 15, 2004.

1. mightymouse23

mightymouse23 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I did a search on this, but didnt find exactly what I wanted. I have an interview with NYU on 4/19 (nervous as hell). I am planning on taking the DAT this upcoming May (since, my first time was hell). I read on some post that there are some schools that look at the better of two sections when comparing the DAT's you take. Wanted to know if NYU was one of them. Thanks for the help.

S

PS> any advice for the interview. Already looked at the interview feedback section...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mightymouse23

mightymouse23 Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone have any ideas?

4. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

5. Dentin068

Dentin068 Member
    5+ Year Member

I guess it would matter on how much of an improvement you made or how much lower you went down the second time you took the DAT. But I am sure they will primarily be looking at your academic avg. Just my thoughts.