Question about obtaining PCAT CID

Started by bendix
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bendix

Junior Mint
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. This may be a dumb question, but I have looked high and low for my answer and ended up registering here on your forum.

How do I get assigned a PCAT CID?

I registered on the PCAT site today so that I can schedule a test date, but I also need to create another account on Pearson to register for the exam date.

So far it says my CID is "unassigned."

However, I can't register for a testing date without entering my CID during registration.

Please help!
 
Yeah you're going to need to enroll twice. One for the PCAT enrollment and another through Pearson.
 
Never mind.

A number got somehow magically assigned to me a little while later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. This may be a dumb question, but I have looked high and low for my answer and ended up registering here on your forum.

How do I get assigned a PCAT CID?

I registered on the PCAT site today so that I can schedule a test date, but I also need to create another account on Pearson to register for the exam date.

So far it says my CID is "unassigned."

However, I can't register for a testing date without entering my CID during registration.

Please help!
Hello! I have the same question. How did you get your CID number? Is it after selecting the test date?