Question about obtaining PCAT CID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bendix

Junior Mint
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. This may be a dumb question, but I have looked high and low for my answer and ended up registering here on your forum.

How do I get assigned a PCAT CID?

I registered on the PCAT site today so that I can schedule a test date, but I also need to create another account on Pearson to register for the exam date.

So far it says my CID is "unassigned."

However, I can't register for a testing date without entering my CID during registration.

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you're going to need to enroll twice. One for the PCAT enrollment and another through Pearson.

Never mind.

A number got somehow magically assigned to me a little while later.

Members don't see this ad :)
Facing same problem here HELP!!!!!

Hello. This may be a dumb question, but I have looked high and low for my answer and ended up registering here on your forum.

How do I get assigned a PCAT CID?

I registered on the PCAT site today so that I can schedule a test date, but I also need to create another account on Pearson to register for the exam date.

So far it says my CID is "unassigned."

However, I can't register for a testing date without entering my CID during registration.

Please help!
Hello! I have the same question. How did you get your CID number? Is it after selecting the test date?

It should also be listed in the email confirmation of your sign up. Worst case scenario, it is absolutely in the email that will contain your official results.