Question about Oct scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tryin2beapharmd

Re-Applicant
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have already esubmitted my Pharmcas (applying to Nov 1 deadline school) but I was wondering....if I get my Oct scores back and I decide want to take the Jan PCAT, what do I need to do as far as PharmCas? I didn't put the jan test down because I didn't think I was gonna take it but now I'm thinking I might. Do I go ahead and register and just send the scores to PharmCas anyway?? Any help would be great!!😍
 
There's an open period in PharmCAS, I think it starts in mid december for 3-4 weeks and then you can modify any section of your PharmCAS ... so you can add the January test and they'll forward it to the schools you've applied.