question about Optomcas Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zxcutiemdr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i finished all my essays. :D
I thought that when I attached my essay to my designated school it would go away from the ESSAY tab and into the school designation stuff however that doesnt seem to be the case. My question is:
will all schools be able to see the see the essays I wrote for other schools as well since it seems they are all under optomcas?
I say this because I really only have one school i want to go to but decided to apply to a few and wouldnt it be weird if some other school can read my essay I wrote to another one saying "I reeally reeally wanna go here" and I list lyk 100 reasons versus their essay in which i wrote like 3 reasons.

thanks in advance everyone :D

Members don't see this ad.

sowwie for seeming impatient (im not promise) but can someone please shed more light on this...peas?

I believe each school only sees the essay that you specifically designate to it, OptomCAS shouldn't send them essays you did not assign to that specific school

Members don't see this ad :)
hee hee lol thanks a lot FINALLY someone lol
yea i ended up callin OptomCAS to make sure and they told me that
thanks so much :D

Do any of you know if there is a specific way we need to format our OptomCAS essay?? I have mine separated by spaces between paragraphs (bc there is no way to put indents on paragraphs), is this okay??