Question about Pacific and AF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lphiewok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just have a quick question about Pacific Dental school and Air Force Scholarship.

I have read through the forums, and it seems that you still have to work 4 years in military for 3 years of Pacific Tuition (can someone correct me if I'm wrong here first).

But I see that there is also 3 years Air Force Scholarship which pays for 3 years of your school and you serve 3 years in AF. Since Pacific is 3 years Dental school, how does it count with that 3 years AF scholarship?
Do you still have to work 4 years (so do you just not get the option of 3 years scholarship from AF)?

also, I have learned that you only get 20k bonus if you're signing up for 4 years service, so can Pacific student also get this bonus - since they will be in miliatary for 4 years?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
HPSP for UoP is only 3 years. Remember that HPSP is a year of school for a year of service. One strength about UoP is that you can complete 4yr curruiculum in 3 years. The advantage here is that you only need (and can only do) to sign up a 3 year HPSP instead of 4.

Obviously, you will kiss goodbye to the 20K bonus by attending UoP.