question about Paid Subscriptions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LiveLoveFartRepeat

LiveLoveFartRepeat
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got a question for the moderator in charge of the Paid Subscriptions program:

I was looking at my options and notice that the life membership has a number of years set at 28. So, is the $$$ amont good for life or only for 28 years?

I am 31 and intend on living past 59 y.o. Will I have to renew my membership when I turn 59-60 or not ?

It will be hard enough turning 60; I don't want to be depressed over loosing my life membership logo on SDN without warning.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad