Question about payment.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rizzler

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've applied via AADSAS and I have already paid the hefty fee for applying to seventeen schools. My GPA was recently calculated and I think AADSAS sent out my application to the schools (funny because my dentist is still working on the LOR) and I have started to receive emails from a couple of schools. They state that they need me to pay for my applications to their respective schools... I thought I did that through AADSAS =.=" ?

So I guess what I am asking is, is the fee the schools are asking in ADDITION TO or are they paid by AADSAS? or was I just paying $75 dollars per school to aadsas for them just to send out my application?

The reason why I am asking is because there is no notice of this being a part of my "secondary apps" I think this is just for them to look at my application.

any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

that hefty fee you paid via AADSAS is only for AADSAS. in addition to that, you will have to pay the $60/$70/etc. application fees to the individual schools, like how you do with undergrad. It sucks :( but its necessary!

Are we suppose to wait for the schools to contact your about the $50-$75 payment or are we to send a check to each school as soon as we send our AADSAS application?

It varies. Some schools want the payment at the same time as you submit your AADSAS (UoP, USC, OHSU, etc.), but some schools you wait until they contact you (Colorado, Midwestern AZ, etc.). It should say on their individual websites, but if it doesn't, just call or email them to find out