Question About PCAT scheduling and application deadlines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ttennis31590

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most schools I look at suggest taking Ochem I in the fall of the second year pre-pharmacy, but also require PCAT... now my quesiton is: How do you do that? Application deadlines , from my understanding, would normally require the application before the student is done with Ochem, which is a problem bcause the PCAT contains a pretty large amount of Ochem... I know there is a way, I am just unable to figure it out at the moment... maybe I am missing part of the puzzle.

Are PCAT scores required later in the year?