Question about pharmacy experiences

Started by ngocxit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ngocxit

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new. I have gone through FAQ about how to apply for pharmacy school in this forum,but there are many things that I am still confused. So I hope everybody here can help me.
Let me introduce my background. I am currently a junior in UC Berkeley and major in MCB.
I am planning to apply to pharmacy school in June 2007, but at that time, I haven't graduated from my UC yet, so that means I don't have bachelor degrees. Does it somehow affect my application process
The second thing is about pharmacy experiences : where and how can I get pharm experiences, because some of my friends say pharmacy requires really careful and precise job, so if I don't have any background or work training in pharmacy field, people are not going to let me in.

Thank you so much for your time