question about post-bac programs

Started by heyhey20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heyhey20

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone!

i just had a general question about post-bac programs. I'm a 4th year at uci and i have a pretty low gpa (2.7ish) and i was told that if i entered a post-bac program and did well that i could apply to pharmacy school later on. I was just wondering if anyone took this route and if they could give me some advise. it sucks because my gpa is the only blotch in my application.... i have 5 yrs experience working at CVS pharmacy, good letters of rec and list of EC. I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice.

thanx so much!!