Question about Predents.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

li102

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a few questions about the website www.predents.com, it seems like a really resourceful website, but I really don't know how accurate the resources are, for instance, most ppl getting accepted have DAT score like 24 and above, but some only have like 16 on DAT and 2.8 GPA, is this real or is it just some crap that ppl made up?

Thanks!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Everything is real on the internets.

it is not an accurate meaure of national statistics. And it is a self-report. Some people lie...most probably tell the truth. Some people omit the facts they choose to omit out of shame and some out of modesty.

Don't use it as a way to compare to national stats...cause it won't help you there. Use it however you please otherwise.

Members don't see this ad :)
PDizzle made the site because he noticed that people wanted to know other people's stats on SDN. The info at the top of the page is out of the ADEA book, and the individual entrees are just to give you an idea of where other people stand. It's interesting to see who applies where and who actually gets interviews/acceptances. It seemed so random this past year. I swear the adcoms are throwing darts at our applications.

My stats are 100% true on there.

Some people may lie, but my guess is that the majority are telling the truth.