Question about prerequisites for pharmacy school

Started by mohammed1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mohammed1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not taken human anatomy and physiology 1 and 2 and their labs but I have taken general physiology and lab, so do you think I would have to take the H&P? Btw I just graduated with my bio-medical science bachelor and I just decided I want to go to pharmacy school.
 
I think this varies with school..Some schools don't require it as a pre-req, but most do. Some schools also allow you to substitute those pre-req's with classes like mammalian physiology or etc. So I would recommend to contact the schools you want to apply to. The thing with pharmacy schools is that majority of the schools don't have the same pre-reqs. So you will have to call them and organize your pre-req's to take for the schools you want to apply to.